Friday, March 12, 2010

friday mornings

the little boys are doing yoga, although M2 did tell me that he can't do the ABC on yet, cause he's not in first grade. he made me laugh. well i should amend that and say that one of them is doing yoga, the other one is, i'm pretty sure, destroying the play room. i remember this stage with the older two boys where they would just sweep everything off the shelves, pull everything out of the little kitchen, leave a huge wake of mess as they would walk away and sit quietly and read a book. M3 is a pro at destruction, he's pretty good about helping to clean up, but you know the horror you have when you walk into the room and it's so chaotic it just takes your breath away? happens at least two times a day here...

my blog is missing pictures and it slays me not to have them posted here. my beautiful boys and all their craziness. my camera was stolen out of my car over a year ago. they broke the window and took my purse, right in front of school while i was dropping off M1. oh my heart was broken. i was also attempting to take a picture of the boys everyday, which is an amazing feat in itself, and all those pictures gone. no i did not upload them. and yes i know... ;)

let's see i can figure something out...

this in Oct, obviously, our goddaughter R was in town w/her moma R*. we had such a good time!


moma and M2


Our nubian Queen. :)


crazy driver already...


i'm thinking there was some nakedness going on there...knowing me :)


i can't use pictures from FB, now that's a bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment